Cold Forging Parts
Cold forming is a process which a product is formed by wire and header under room temperature. Such process is the most efficient and the least material usage. This is an ideal process for mass production since cold formed parts usually do not require complicated secondary processes. Generally, forming process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Cold Heading - from simple 1 die X 2 blow header to multi-stage header.
2. Threading - thread rolling for screws and thread tapping for nuts.
- 2022 Tomb Sweeping Day Notice
We will close our company for Tomb Sweeping Day from Apr 2 to Apr 5, 2022. Returning to the office on Wednesday Apr 6. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2022 Holiday Notice of Labor Day.
We will close our company for Labor Day from May 1 to May 2, 2022. Normal business will resume on Tuseday May 3.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More