DIN 6926 Hexagon Flange Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
Hex flange nylon nuts combine both advantages of flange and nylon nuts, flange extends the original diameter of the nut and ensure the fastener stay tight, also can cover oversized holes and increase the load over a greater area. Nylon insert wraps around the threads and locks the nut in place unaffected by vibration.
- Steel: C1006-C1045
- Stainless Steel: SUS304, SUS316
- Brass: C2600, C2700, C2680
- Copper: C1100
- Phosphor Bronze: C5191
- Aluminium: 1050, 5052, 6061
- Cold forging is a process which a product is formed by wire and header. Such process is the most efficient and the least material usage. Cold forging is an ideal process for mass production. Other secondary reworks such like machining, drilling and slot cutting are available upon request.
- Heat Treatment.
- Plating: Trivalent Blue Zinc, Trivalent Clear Zinc, Trivalent Black Zinc, Trivalent Yellow Zinc, Hot Dip Galvanize, Bright Nickel, Black Nickel, Electroless Nickel, Zinc-Nickel Alloy, Black Oxide, Phosphate, Tin, Chromium, Magnigard, Geomet, Passivate, Etc.
- Bulk, plastic bags, plastic trays or bubble bags in export cartons or according to buyer's requests, then palletized.
- Fastening mating components, commonly used in automotive, architecture, mechanics, home appliances and electronics industries.
- Related Products
Keps nuts also called K-nut or washer nut, these nuts have a free-spinning external tooth lock washer attached to resist loosening when fastened, also prevents the need for another washer.
Hex nuts are the most common hexagonal fasteners with internal threaded hole, used to fasten multiple parts together. Solid hex head can be easily fastened by socket, box head or adjustable wrench.
Hex thin nut is thinner than standard hex nuts, used for tight areas where a thin nut is necessary also prevent loosening.
Hex weld nuts are similar to standard hex nut but with three or six welding projections for quick location in hole. Hex weld nuts have better torque value that can withstand heavy duty, when in welding process, projections will melt into the host material for a fast and secure hold. DIN 928 and DIN 929 standards are commonly used nowadays in many industries.
Hex conical nuts have a conical washer attached to resist loosening when fastened, also prevents the need for another washer. It can optimally expand along the component with its external cone.
Hex flange nut is a fastener that combines both hexagonal nut and flanged washer-like base, it extends the original diameter of the nut and ensure the fastener stay tight. The flange also can cover oversized holes and increase the load over a greater area.
Nylon nuts are embedded with nylon at one side of the hole, that nylon insert secured within the nut. When fasten the nylon nut onto a bolt or screw, nylon insert wraps around the threads and locks the nut in place unaffected by vibration.
Square weld nuts are designed to weld to another surface, which has four precision weld projections located on the head, these for fasten applications and are not self-locating, so require additional tool or pin for accurate placement during installation.
- Technical Information
- 2020 Holiday Notice of New Year's Day.
We will close our company for New Year's Day on Jan 1, 2020. Returning to the office on Thursday Jan 2. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2020 Holiday Notice of Lunar New Year Festival.
We will close our company for Lunar New Year Festival from Jan 23 to Jan 29, 2020. Returning to the office on Thursday Jan 30. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More