What is Centerless Grinding
Centerless grinding is a technique of abrasive cutting which does not require fixture to hold the work piece. The process removes material of a work piece by a circular motion with a work rest support, an abrasive wheel and a regulator wheel.
1) Work rest support holds the work piece. Meanwhile, the work piece horizontally moves forward while wheels turn as circular motion.
2) Abrasive wheel mainly removes material of a work piece in order to meet precision diameter and microfinish required.
3) Regulator wheel controls the part’s rotating speed and rotates with abrasive wheel towards the same direction but at different speeds. The circular motion between the wheels is the main principle of centerless grinding.
Typical applications of centerless grinding are such as actuation axis, transmission axis, automotive parts, and electronics.
- 2021 Holiday Notice of National Day.
We will close our company for National Day from Oct 9 to Oct 11, 2021. Returning to the office on Tuesday Oct 12. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2021 Holiday Notice of Labor Day.
We will close our company for Labor Day from Apr 30 to May 2, 2021. Returning to the office on Monday Mar 3. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More