Cold Forging Parts
Cold forming is a process which a product is formed by wire and header under room temperature. Such process is the most efficient and the least material usage. This is an ideal process for mass production since cold formed parts usually do not require complicated secondary processes. Generally, forming process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Cold Heading - from simple 1 die X 2 blow header to multi-stage header.
2. Threading - thread rolling for screws and thread tapping for nuts.
- 2018 Holiday Notice of Moon Festival.
We will close our company for Moon Festival from Sep 22 to 24, returning to the office on Tuesday Sep 25. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2018 Holiday Notice of National Day.
We will close our company for National Day on Oct 10, returning to the office on Thursday Oct 11. Thank you very much for your support, we really appreciate all the help.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More