Cold Forging Parts
Cold forming is a process which a product is formed by wire and header under room temperature. Such process is the most efficient and the least material usage. This is an ideal process for mass production since cold formed parts usually do not require complicated secondary processes. Generally, forming process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Cold Heading - from simple 1 die X 2 blow header to multi-stage header.
2. Threading - thread rolling for screws and thread tapping for nuts.
- 2018 Holiday Notice of New Year's Day.
We will close our company for New Year's Day from Dec 29 to Jan 1, 2019. Returning to the office on Wednesday Jan 2. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2018 Holiday Notice of National Day.
We will close our company for National Day on Oct 10, returning to the office on Thursday Oct 11. Thank you very much for your support, we really appreciate all the help.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More