Cold Forging Parts
Cold forming is a process which a product is formed by wire and header under room temperature. Such process is the most efficient and the least material usage. This is an ideal process for mass production since cold formed parts usually do not require complicated secondary processes. Generally, forming process can be divided into the following stages:
1. Cold Heading - from simple 1 die X 2 blow header to multi-stage header.
2. Threading - thread rolling for screws and thread tapping for nuts.
- 2020 Holiday Notice of New Year's Day.
We will close our company for New Year's Day on Jan 1, 2020. Returning to the office on Thursday Jan 2. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- 2020 Holiday Notice of Lunar New Year Festival.
We will close our company for Lunar New Year Festival from Jan 23 to Jan 29, 2020. Returning to the office on Thursday Jan 30. Thank you very much for your support and understanding.Read More
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management
We update our ISO 9001:2015 certificate at July 2018.Read More